A lot of nut's think we non-superstitious worship Darwin or treat The Origin Of Species as some sort of unchanging holy book - what nonsense.
But of course I did observe the traditions.
1. I fasted from 12pm to 8.30 am
2. Placed the baby-darwin on the Galapagos
3. had the traditional finch dinner
4. welcomed the Darwin carolers singing "Hark, there's no one there so let's stop talking to ourselves"
5. Hung my socks on the washing line to dry.
6. was glad no one got tortured just so I could feel good about myself.
7. was grateful for the Darwin and the other giants who shed light upon the world.