Tuesday 1 July 2008

Books I've read recently, and what wot I thought

Originally I set out to try and write a short entry about any book I had just read but lately I just haven't had the time, so in an attempt to catch up here's a one line review of the most recent ones;


Why Europe and Asia raced ahead of everywhere else. Required reading for everyone.










Fantastic history of the Indian Mutiny and the battle of Delhi, full of first hand accounts of a savage conflict.











I learnt a few things about myself reading this Greta Christina's review tells you all you need to know









A very fine historical novel, compeletly hooked on the series right now, see also - Catalina's Riddle and Murder on the Appian Way










More Romans, this time the invasion of Britian, very enjoyable.